Monthly Meeting: January 23rd, 2014
The York 912 Patriots held the January 2014 monthly meeting to provide training for campaigning/running for office and to provide a platform for conservative candidates in the upcoming 2014 elections.
Ed Mundorf held a workshop showing you how to run, or campaign, to win an election. He also showed you how to circulate and file a petition, help others with filling out voter registration and absentee forms, understand the important dates, as well as other valuable information like which positions are available and potential candidates. Also, several conservative candidates spoke about their campaign and why they are running for office.
- Ernie Merisotis, candidate for PA State Representative – 93rd District
- Marc Woerner, candidate for PA State Representative – 169th District
- Kelly Henshaw, candidate for PA State Representative – 94th District
- Elizabeth Roberts, candidate for PA State Representative – 196th District
- Scott Wagner, candidate for PA State Senate – 28th District
The following candidate for Governor also spoke:
February 2014 Meeting:
On February 27th, 2014, the York 912 Patriots will host Marc Scaringi of The Liberty Preservation Act. Marc will discuss “An act of non-compliance with federal laws”. Conservative candidates will also be on hand to answer your questions and to provide their vision.
The following is the recorded meeting for January: